Locate the small reset button on the back of the controller near the L2 shoulder button. Use a small tool to push the button inside the tiny hole. Hold the button down for roughly 3-5 seconds. Connect the controller to the PS4 console using a USB cable and press the PS button.
Also, Do You Know How do I connect my DualShock 4 to my PS4 in safe mode?
How do I start my console in Safe Mode?
- Turn off your console by holding the power button for three seconds.
- Once the console is off, press and hold the power button again.
- Connect the controller with the USB cable and press the PS button on the controller.
Generally How do I get my PS4 out of safe mode without a controller? Just go on with these simple steps:
- 1) If your PS4 system is on, please turn it off: press the Power button on the front panel of your console.
- 4) Press the PS button on your controller.
- 1) Restart PS4.
- This option allows you to get your PS4 out of Safe Mode, and reboot your PS4 system normally.
- 2) Change Resolution.
Here You Can Watch The Video PS4 Controller Wont Turn On In Safe Mode
Similarly, PS4 Controller Won’t Connect?? – This is the EASY fix
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
Why is my PS4 controller flashing blue and not connecting?
If your PS4 controller is blinking blue, then that means that it’s trying to connect to your console. Normally this only takes a few seconds before it properly connects. The problem is that sometimes you’ll be sitting around for seconds, and then minutes, before figuring out that it’s not working.
How do I sync my PS4 controller after factory reset?
Hold the PS-button and Share-button simultanously for some seconds while the PS4 is turned on. This will reset all connections of the controller and searches for a new one. If this doesn’t help, try different USB-cables after resetting. If that also doesnt work, your controller is probably damaged.
How do I connect my PS4 controller after initialization?
To do so:
- 1) Turn off your PlayStation 4.
- 2) Locate the reset button on the back of your controller near the L2 shoulder button.
- 3) Connect your controller to your PS4 console.
- 1) Press the power button on your PS4 console and hold it until you hear the second beep.
How do I initialize my PS4 without a controller?
How to Factory Reset PS4?
- Step 1: Open Main Screen.
- Step 2: Open PlayStation Network/Account Management.
- Step 3: Activate as your Primary PS4.
- Step 4: Restart your PS4.
- Method 1: Connect an External Keyboard.
- Method 2: Connect an External Mouse.
- Method 3: Use PS4 Application.
- Method 4: Use Bluetooth Device.
How do I log into my PS4 without a controller?
How Can I Use My PS4 Without a Controller?
- You can use your PS4 through the official PlayStation app which is available on both Android and Apple devices.
- All you have to do is simply download the playstation app on your phone and then pair it up with the PlayStation.
How do I get my PS4 out of Safe Mode 2021?
7 Easy Fixes for PS4 Safe Mode Loop Issue
- Fix 1: Reconnect Power/Cables.
- Fix 2: Restart PS4.
- Fix 3: Update System Software.
- Fix 4: Rebuild Database.
- Fix 5: Restore Default Settings.
- Fix 6: Initialize PS4.
- Fix 7: Contact PlayStation Customer Service.
Why won’t my PS4 controller connect to my PS4 After connecting to PC?
Turn off your PlayStation 4. Connect your DualShock 4 controller to a USB cable that is connected to your PS4. Press and hold the PlayStation button on the center of your controller. This will prompt the controller to resync at startup.