Step Two: Connecting to Your Server
- Start ARK on your console and click Join ARK
- IF YOUR SERVER IS CONFIGURED AS PRIMITIVE PLUS, YOU WILL NEED TO START PRIMITIVE PLUS ON YOUR PS4/XBOX FROM THE MAIN MENU IN GAME FOR YOUR SERVER TO SHOW ON THE SERVER LIST.
- Search for your server name next to NAME FILTER
Also, Do You Know Why can’t I connect to my Nitrado ARK server?
If this is a new ARK: SE server, try reinstalling the game to the Nitrado server. On your server panel to the left, click Reinstall. A confirmation window will appear. Click Reinstall again to confirm.
Generally Why is my ARK server not showing up? Server owners should update the server quickly after the game updates, or else players who did update won’t be able to join. You’ve selected the wrong filters and options on the server browser. If they don’t match the settings on the server, it won’t appear. You haven’t selected enough filters.
Here You Can Watch The Video PS4 Cannot obtain IP Address on time Error Code (CE-33984
Similarly, How to fix Cannot Obtain IP Address on PS4 Error Code CE
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
How do I connect to my Nitrado ARK server?
How to Join your ARK: SE Server with Nitrado Server Panel
- Start by opening the Steam launcher.
- Go onto your ARK server panel.
- On the panel, click the Connect to server button.
- ARK will now open, connecting to your server directly!
How long does it take for a Nitrado server to show up?
It generally takes five minutes or less.
How do I find my Nitrado server name?
In your General settings locate the Base settings section, and directly under that, you will see the Server name setting.
How do I make my ARK server visible?
Method: Epic Games
- Open Epic Games and start Ark Survival Evolved game.
- Select the first option Join Ark
- Put the name of the server at the top as it appears in the Web Interface of your server.
- In the lower-left corner select the Unnoficial servers filter.
How long does it take for ARK server to show up?
It takes mine about 20-30 minutes as well. I would like some information on this as well to be honest. It doesn’t take 20 to 30 mins for me but at least 5 to 10 mins so far.
Why is my non dedicated Ark server not showing up?
Server browser in game is for dedicated server only. To join a non-dedicated session your partner needs to close the game, and click join your game (make sure your non dedicated session is up) from his *steam friend list*, ark will then start running and he should be redirected to your session automatically.
Will there be Ark 2?
Ark 2 is a console launch exclusive for Xbox Series X. Studio Wildcard announced this partnership with Microsoft Gaming alongside its reveal of the game – it’s a deal which ensures that the only console platform you’ll be able to play Ark 2 on at launch will be Xbox.
How do I join my Nitrado ARK Epic Games?
Connect via server list
- Start game.
- Now click on Join the Ark
- Set SERVER FILTER to UNOFFICIAL at the bottom.
- Check the Option SHOW PASSWORD PROTECTED if your server has a password.
- It is strongly recommended to leave the search filters to ALL MAPS and ALL MODS
How do you direct connect to an ARK server?
DirectConnect when starting the game
- Start Steam.
- In the library at the game ARK: Survival Evolved right click -> Manage.
- Click on properties.
- Click on Set launch options in the GENERAL tab.
- In the field ShooterGame.exe +connect YOUR IP:Gameport +password YOUR PASSWORD.
- Click OK.