From the Instagram app or Instagram TV app:
- Upload your videoand add a cover photo, title and description.
- Tap next to Share to Facebook.
- If you haven’t already, enter your Facebook login information and select the page you want to share your video to.
- Tap Share.
Also, Do You Know Why can’t I share my video from Instagram to Facebook?
Restart your phone. Relink Facebook to your Instagram account. Access your Instagram profile, then the hamburger icon, and then Settings -> Accounts center-> Accounts & profiles -> Add accounts -> Facebook. If sharing from Instagram to Facebook still fails, try clearing app cache on both apps.
Generally How do I share video from Instagram? How do I share a video on Instagram?
- Tap at the top.
- Tap Next in the top right.
- To edit your video:
- Tap Next in the top right. From here you can:
- When you’re done, tap Share at the bottom.
Here You Can Watch The Video How To Share An Instagram Post To Facebook
Similarly, How to Automatically Share Your Instagram Story to Your
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
How do I share an Instagram post on Facebook after posting?
- Open Instagram. Open Instagram and go to your Profile.
- Click on the old post. Click on the post you would like to share with another site like Facebook, Snapchat or Twitter.
- Click on three dots.
- Click on share option.
- Sharing the post.
- Tap share option.
- Email or Copy Link.
Can you post an IGTV video to Facebook?
After uploading your videos to IGTV, you can use the link to share the particular video to other social media platforms. The IGTV video on Instagram can be shared to a Facebook page. You need to be admin of the page to share an IGTV video to your page.
How do you link Instagram With Facebook?
To link your Instagram account and Facebook profile:
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Accounts center at the bottom, then tap Set up accounts center.
- Tap Add Facebook account and log in to or select the account you want to connect.
How do I share an Instagram post?
How do I share someone’s post from Feed to my Instagram story?
- Tap below the photo or video in Feed.
- Tap Add post/video to your story.
- Tap Send To.
- Tap Share next to Your Story, then tap Done.
How do u share a video on Facebook?
How to share a video to a Facebook Page
- Step 1: Head to your Page. Head over to the Facebook Page where you’d like to upload your video.
- Step 2: Upload your video. From your Page, click on the Photo/Video button to upload your video.
- Step 3: Add your video details.
- Step 4: Publish.
How can I post a video on Facebook?
To upload a video:
- Tap Photo at the top of your Feed.
- Tap Video.
- Tap to select an option to record a new video or choose one from your mobile device’s gallery.
- Tap Post.
How do you repost videos from Instagram stories?
To repost a video to your Instagram Story, tap the paper plane icon underneath the video post you want to share. There’s no built-in way to repost Instagram videos to your profile — you’ll need to make a screen recording of it, or use a third-party app like Repost.
Can you post Instagram reel to Facebook?
To share Instagram reel to Facebook feed, Create a reel and tap the Share to button.On the Share screen, tap the ‘Recommend on Facebook’ option.Turn on the toggle button for Recommend on Facebook.
Why can’t I make my IGTV video visible on Facebook?
Reconnect Facebook Account. I’m assuming you’ve connected your Instagram (or IGTV) app to your Facebook account. And if you cannot share IGTV videos to your Facebook audience, you should unlink your Facebook account from Instagram, reconnect it, and try again. We’ll show you how to do that on the Instagram and IGTV app
Can you link your Instagram to your Facebook business page?
Go to your Instagram profile.Select Edit Profile.Under Public Business Information, Select Page.Tap Create Facebook Page or Connect an Existing Page.