- Primary Fire – HOLD RIGHT on D-PAD + R2.
- Secondary Fire – HOLD RIGHT on D-PAD + L2.
- Anti-Recoil – HOLD DOWN on D-PAD + CIRCLE.
- Quick Scope – HOLD DOWN on D-PAD + TRIANGLE.
- Auto Run – HOLD RIGHT on D-PAD + R3.
- Drop Shot – HOLD RIGHT on D-PAD + CIRCLE.
- Left Paddle MOD – HOLD UP on D-PAD + LP.
Also, Do You Know Why is my strike pack not working Xbox?
The cable may not be connected properly. Detach the cable from the Strikepack and reconnect it to the Strikepack, ensuring that the cable is pushed in all the way. Even though it lights up, it can still be poorly connected. Make sure that the short connector is also connected to the controller’s micro usb port.
Generally How do I activate a strike pack? Ensure your StrikePack device is attached to the controller but NOT plugged in. Turn on your PS4 console via your controller or front power button. At the login screen, you will see the message DualShock 4 wireless controller connected. Who is using this controller? Press your X button as you normally would.
Here You Can Watch The Video NEW Xbox Series X|S Strike Pack Dominator Setup Guide
Similarly, FPS MODE Class 3 Anti-Recoil (Xbox One – Strike Pack)
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
Are strike packs cheating?
As Strike Packs are external devices that are connected to controllers to reduce recoil and increase fire rate, they do not fall under the category of hacks or cheats.