You can only record a game if you have a supported device and Android 5.0 and up. Record your gameplay
- Open the Play Games app .
- Select a game.
- At the top of the game details page, tap Record gameplay .
- Select a video quality setting.
- Tap Launch.
- Tap Start recording .
- After 3 seconds, your game will start recording.
Also, Do You Know Can you record longer than 15 minutes on PS4?
As stated above, the default recording time on PS4 is 15 minutes, but you can adjust how long of a video clip that you record on PS4 so that you can record gameplay for 60 minutes on max.
Generally How do I upload PS4 videos to YouTube? Here’s how:
- Press the Share button on your PS4 controller and select Upload Video Clip.
- Select the clip you’d like to upload and choose YouTube.
- Trim the start or end point, add a title, description, and tags.
- Confirm the privacy settings and that you’re uploading to the correct channel.
- Select Share.
Here You Can Watch The Video How to Record PS4 Gameplay WITHOUT A CAPTURE CARD
Similarly, How To Record On PS4
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
What do YouTubers use to record their games?
YouTubers use Bandicam to make their videos Bandicam has earned its reputation as the best game capturing and video recording software for YouTubers. It will fully satisfy both beginners and advanced users who need a tool that allows them to capture their gameplay, computer screen, system sound, and webcam/facecam.
Does PS4 automatically record?
How to capture video clips on PS4 consoles. Video of the most recent 15 minutes of gameplay is continuously and automatically recorded. You can save a video clip of your gameplay in the following ways. Press the SHARE button twice to start recording, and then press the SHARE button twice to stop recording.
Is there an app for PlayStation clips?
Sony is gradually rolling out an option to let PS5 players access captured screenshots and clips from the PS App on iOS and Android. The company started testing the feature in Canada and Japan in October. At the outset, players in the Americas will be able to view and share their PS5 captures on the mobile app.
How do I transfer videos from PS4 to iPhone?
Way 1.How to get video clips from PS4 to iPhone with USB
- Import clips from PS4 to USB drive. Plug a supported USB drive into your PS4 > Locate Capture Gallery from Applications > Choose a video.
- Transfer video clips from USB to iPhone.
- Upload PS4 clips to Twitter.
- Download clips from Twitter to iPhone.
How do I save my recent gameplay on PS4?
How to autosave recorded gameplay on PS4
- Press the Share button on your PS4 controller.
- Select Save Video Clip or hit the Square button on your controller.
- From the PS4 Home Screen, select the Capture Gallery.
- Find and select the clip that you want to share.
- Press Options and select Trim.
How do I stream from my PS4?
Stream a game on your PS4
- Start the game you want to stream.
- Press the Share button on your controller.
- Select Broadcast Gameplay.
- On the Broadcast Gameplay page, choose the streaming service you want to stream to — either Twitch or YouTube.
- Before you can start streaming, choose your video options.