You can’t connect a Bluetooth speaker to your PS4 wirelessly, but you can do it in other ways. Most Bluetooth speakers have an auxiliary output, which you can connect to the PS4 using a 3.5 mm audio cable.
Also, Do You Know Can PS4 output to Bluetooth speaker?
Can You Connect the Bluetooth Speaker Wirelessly to PS4? No. Unfortunately, PS4 doesn’t have a Bluetooth adapter, so it doesn’t connect to Bluetooth speakers. If you need to connect to the speaker wirelessly, you can do so through your TV.
Generally How do I connect my PS4 to a wireless speaker? Plug one end of the 3.5 millimeter cable into the headphone jack on the back of your PS4 controller, then plug the other end into the Audio In (or Line In, or similar) jack on the back of your Bluetooth speaker. Turn on and sign into your PS4.
Here You Can Watch The Video How to Connect ANY Speaker to PS4!
Similarly, How to connect Bluetooth Speaker to PS4. SOLVED!
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
Does PS4 have audio out?
PS4 console primary output port The PS4 will automatically output sound via HDMI, so it is usually not necessary to adjust these settings. If you connect a device such as an AV amplifier for a home theater to the PS4 system’s DIGITAL OUT (OPTICAL) port, you can manually change the audio output setting.
Is there Bluetooth on PS4?
Although you can plug any pair of headphones into your PS4 controller and game in private, Bluetooth is the way to go. With native Bluetooth support, you can connect most headphones to your PS4, no annoying cord required.
What Bluetooth devices are compatible with PS4?
PS4: Compatible wireless headsets
- NEW Gold Wireless Headset (model CUHYA-0080)
- Gold Wireless Headset (model CECHYA-0083)
- PULSE Elite Wireless Stereo Headset (model CECHYA-0086)
- Platinum Wireless Stereo Headset (model CECHYA-0090)
- PS3™ Wireless Stereo Headset (CECHYA-0080)
What is the AUX port on PS4?
Ever wondered what the AUX socket on the PS4 is for? Sadly, it isn’t a spare USB socket but is in fact for the exclusive use of the Playstation Camera.
How do I connect my audio device to my PS4?
Connecting a 3.5mm jack
- Grab the PS4 controller and the headset.
- Plug the headset’s 3.5-millimeter jack into the PS4 controller’s headphone connector.
- Press and hold the PS button on the controller. A menu will now appear.
- Go to Sound/Devices. In the menu, you’ll be able to adjust the sound settings.